Who do Reps work with?

  • The Students’ Union's Education Officer
  • The Students’ Union's Student Voice Team
  • Other Reps and students
  • Staff in your School, specifically the Student Engagement Partners (SEPs)
  • Staff in your Faculty, specifically Student Experience and Engagement Officer (SEEOs)
  • Other university staff as necessary e.g., library staff
Academic Reps