Sport Swansea is the professional sporting brand that sits over Swansea University and all of its sports clubs. Sport Swansea works closely with your Students’ Union to offer you the best sporting experience that we can.
Take a look at all of our sports clubs here
To be a member of any of our 55 sports clubs you must first become a member of Sports Swansea. Benefits of your £20 membership will include:
· The ability to join as many sports clubs as you want
· Public liability and personal accident Insurance
· Free entry into BUCS leagues and tournaments
· Sports club participation benefits
· Preferential discounted training times
· Discounted Varsity ticket
· Reduced entry fee to Swansea Bay 7’s
· Recreational sports cupboard (equipment to hire, free of charge, including wetsuits, balls, cones)
· Free squash and tennis racket hire at the Sports Village
· Discount at the LC2 (board riders)
· Gift for first 2000 members
· Automatically entered into monthly prize draw for tickets and memorabilia including box ticket seats at Ospreys matches.
Please note the Sport Swansea membership does not cover your gym membership and must be purchased separately.
To find out more about Sport, and our partners, please click here www.swansea.ac.uk/sport