Personality of the Year 2019
No elections are currently running
Oscar Freeman – Surfing / Syrffio
- Helped surf club reach record number of 200 members.
- Huge amount of organisation within the club.
- Captained the club to successful BUCS victories for the men and the women.
- Taken surf lessons every Wednesday where possible.
- Organised the Varsity surf off against Cardiff, implementation of foundations for years to come.
- Organised Surf lifeguard courses for current members ensuring lessons carry on next year.
- Extremely approachable character, creating links with local businesses E.G. Hayes & Beale sponsor bar creating a social hub for the club.
Shauna Davies – Women’s Rugby Union / Rygbi’r Undeb Dynion
- She resembles everything a sports person should be.
- Shauna whilst playing rugby for the University broke her foot in three places. Leaving her needing multiple operations and not being able to walk and do much for over 6 months and not being able to the play the sport she loves for over a year.
- Even though she can’t play she is the number one supporter and will come to every social she possibly can.