Our Advice and Support Centre on campus has a team of trained Advisors who can provide you with impartial and confidential advice and representation, independent of the University.
They can support you through a number of legal issues and personal matters, across money, welfare, academic and housing.
Although we are currently unable to offer on-campus appointments/drop-ins due to compulsory social distancing measures in line with Covid-19 safety measures, we are still able to offer advice via email, telephone and zoom. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Phone: 01792 295 821
You can also send us a request for us to contact you via your preferred method using our Contact form.
Zoom drop-ins: 9.30-12pm every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays here.
- You don’t need to download anything. Just click on the link to join the meeting through your web browser.
- We strongly recommend using your PC instead of your phone as it makes file and screen-sharing easier. PCs have a more reliable connection too.
- You will first enter into a digital ‘waiting room.’ If one of our advisors is free, they will admit you into the meeting.
- If our advisor is already talking with someone, you will have to wait to be admitted. Don’t worry though, they can see you’re waiting.
- You can use the Zoom link at any point during the drop-in times.
- If your case is complex, you may be given an appointment at a later time.