The Annual General Meeting (AGM) is a meeting which happens every year and where you can get the full picture of what impact we've made at the Union.
Among other things, you will receive:
- the annual fully audited accounts of the Union and its companies
- receive an annual report from Trustees
- appoint and remove Honorary Life Members and Patrons
- have a chance to put any questions you may have to the Trustees Board.
- Debate any motions that have been put forward
Basically, it's an opportunity for you to see what it is that Your Union has been doing in the last year!