I am not happy on my course, and I am considering leaving. Who do I speak to?


It is always worthwhile speaking to your academic mentor and faculty about this and go into the issue you are having. If you are having issues on the course they may be able to look at helping to sort these out or give you options of deferring the year or even discuss fully withdrawing from the Course and University if required