I am not happy with the quality of teaching on my course. What should I do?


You should have a course rep on your course that you can speak to about concerns about the teaching quality or other issues on your course. They should then be able to raise this with the faculty to see about getting things changed. You could also speak directly to the lecturer or whoever it involves if you feel comfortable with this. If things continue to cause issues and don’t get better you can consider the complaint procedure and speak to us at the Advice Centre.