I do not agree with the outcome of a committee of enquiry. Can I do anything?


You do have the ability to submit a final review to appeal a decision the committee has made, you will have 14 working days to request this. (Not including weekends or holidays)

You will need to fill in a final review form and explain in detail why you are appealing the decision. You will need to include evidence and information about any mitigation you may not have spoken about and explain why you did not mention it before.

If you are completing a Final Review Form , you can contact the Advice Centre to get further advice.