I need an extension on an assignment. What can I do?


If you are unable to complete or submit an assignment due to extenuating circumstances, you should talk to your personal Tutor or the administrative team in your College as soon as possible. They can then advise you on what you need to do in or for these circumstances to be taken into account. They will provide you with the relevant forms and information.