Get ACTIVE offers a weekly timetable of fun and affordable activity sessions to get you moving more on campus. The timetable will vary depending on demand and seasons and will include activities to get you involved and help you meet new people.
The Get ACTIVE programme is aimed at students and staff and will include a variety of student and staff only activities, or mixed group sessions. Sessions may be delivered by one of the Get ACTIVE team, or might be facilitated by an external coach or activity provider.
Our Core Timetable is available as follows for 2022-23:
- 26 September - 16 December 2022 (12 weeks)
- 9 January - 31 March 2023 (12 weeks)
- 24 April - 9 June 2023 (7 weeks)
- 12 June - 1 September 2023 (12 weeks)
- Activities still take place over reading weeks.
- The Get ACTIVE timetable runs year round, except for across 2/3 weeks over the Christmas and Easter periods.
- Activities do not take place on bank holidays.
- Dates are subject to change and may vary for staff activities.
Most of our sessions on campus are FREE (off campus activities are likely to have a cost, but we keep this as low as we can). Head down to the bottom of the page to find out about regsitering to Get ACTIVE free of charge, and booking your Get ACTIVE session.
Please note: activities run by external coaches and providers will have a higher cost. However, those offered to students will have a discounted student rate.