My rented accommodation needs repairs


As a tenant it is your responsibility to try and keep your property in a good condition and notify your landlord or agent of any damage and repairs that may be needed. Even if you do speak to your accommodation provider on the phone or in person it would always be recommended to have the requested repairs put in writing as well. If you believe you are being ignored and repairs are not being done you can send a written complaint to your landlord or agent to start with. Once that has gone through if the issues is still not being sorted you can look at possibly elevating the complaint further. Please do contact us if you are having any issues and it is getting unmanageable.