Terms and Conditions
1. Each Varsity wristband entitles the owner to free entry to all events included on 29th April 2020.
2. Entry is subject to availability:
2.1 Wristband guarantees the following: - Match ticket for the Men's & Women's rugby at the Liberty Stadium - Access to day sports & fan zones in Swansea - Official Varsity Supporter’s t-shirt - Promotional Merchandise - After-party wristband for Idols and Bambu
2.2 All Night club events included are based on a first come first served basis and cannot be guaranteed including the afterparty in walkabout and idols.
3. Wristbands are non-refundable and non-transferable; in extreme circumstances, refunds will be available at the discretion of Swansea University Students’ Union Events department.
4. If the wristband is broken it can be replaced for £10 on the basis original wristband is returned.
5. Wristbands must be used by one student only.
6. Wristband must be worn and intact to be valid.
7. Wristbands are available to persons over 18s only.
8. Photo ID (such as a passport or driver’s licence) is required at all events.
9. The wristband is only available through entsswansea.co.uk
10. Swansea University Students’ Union Events department reserves the right to change the dates or times of any events and all who have purchased a wristband will be informed of these time changes.
11. Both Swansea University events department and venue management reserve the right to refuse entry.
12. SUSU operates a zero-tolerance policy in relation to drugs, controlled substances and threatening or discriminatory behaviour of any kind. Abuse of these policies will not be tolerated; offenders will be removed from the event.
13. Any student seen to be acting violently or inappropriately at any event will be banned from future events and dealt with accordingly and will not be entitled to a refund.
14. No bottles (plastic or otherwise) cans or other drinks containers to be brought into the venue at any time.
15. Management reserves the right to search wristband holders upon entry; refusal to cooperate with search procedures may lead to refused entry.
16. Wristbands are the responsibility of the student; Swansea University Students’ Union Events department shall not be held liable for lost wristbands.
17. Admission to the venue is at the wristband holders’ own risk. Neither SUSU nor venue management shall be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained on the premises.
18. Swansea University Students’ Union is acting as a ticket agent for Cardiff University Students’ Union for this event.