The Swansea Titans entered the British Universities American Football League in 2009. The Titans currently compete in the Premiership South divison, the highest level in British University American Football.
2013/14: National Challenge Trophy Champions with a 10 - 1 record and 2014 Varsity Champions.
2014/15: 12 - 1 record. Narrowly missing out on promotion in a loss to Kingston Cougars.
2015/16: Undefeated 13 - 0 record. Promoted to Premiership South. 2016 Varsity Champions.
2016/17: 5-3 regular season record in first Premiership South Season. Reached National quarter-finals against Loughborough. 2017 Varsity Champions
2017/18: 5-3 regular season record in Premiership South. Reached National quarter-finals against 16/17 National champions Sterling. 2018 Varsity Champions
· Tuesday: 19:30 - 20:30 Sketty lane asto turf
· Thursday: 14:00 - 16:00 S&C on the recreational grounds/ morriston 4G pitches
· Sunday: 11:00 - 13:00 Training on the recreational grounds/ morriston 4G pitches
· Wednesday nights on Wind street
· Sunday evenings, 6pm onwards watching the NFL @ cyote ugly
For any off field queries please contact club president James Simpkin or any on field queries our Head Coach Owen Hughes.