Physician Associate Society at Swansea University
The society is predominately aimed at physician associate students but it is open to anyone wanting to know more about the physician associate role! We aim to raise awareness of a the PA role and host social events, some with a focus on furthering and revising medical knowledge and study skills and some to have fun and let our hair down.
Here is a rough guide to some exciting things we have planned! (2021/2022).
• Halloween Party (Oct 2021)
• Educational events (Throughout the year with or without external speakers)
• Christmas meal (December 2021)
• Society Hoodies (aim December 2021)
• Destress sessions (puppies? Yoga?? Kickboxing?? exam (Feb 2022 or May 2022)
• Summer Ball (August 2022)
• Zoom session for offer holders (June 2022) and beach fire and games for new students to get to know each other and the year above!
• Be part of the buddy system, access tips, advice through the student made handbook
Committee Members (2021-2022)
President: Rojan Baniya
Vice-president: Rabhia Khan
Treasurer: Akram Rahman
Social Secretary: Ella Martins
Social Media Sec: Tara Ackroyd
If you are interested in our society or want to know more, please feel free to get in touch via our instagram and Facebook @supasoc or message one of our friendly committee members on Facebook!