Swansea Oncology Society is brand new and aims to bring experiences from patients and doctors to students as well as organising various charitable events!
- To educate students on the diagnosis and management of various forms of cancer
- To give students an insight into what living with cancer is like for patients and their family through personal experiences
- To inform students on the various career pathways in / related to oncology
- To organise and provide a platform for students to get involved with volunteering and fundraising events for local cancer charities
- To raise public awareness of cancer and promote health and screening campaigns
- To offer students opportunities to get involved in research projects
- To share various conferences and CV building competitions with students
If you have any questions or ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to contact us!