At the SU, we run lots of the shops on campus which are now open for you to visit. These include Supermarket Costcutter, Vegan and vegetarian store Root and Swansea Uni clothing shop Fulton Outfitters, all situated in Fulton House on Singleton Campus. We also have an environmentally friendly and zero-waste store Root Zero, which we hope to open for you very soon!
Open: 11am-3pm (You can also shop online! www.fultonoutfitters.co.uk)
Open: Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, Saturday & Sundays 9am-10pm
As well as asking you to wear a face covering in store, we have several additional safety measures in place to keep you safe.
- A limit of only two customers inside at one time.
- Social distancing markers and signage in the queue and in stores to remind you to maintain a 2m distance from others
- Hand sanitiser station at the entrances, for you to use as you enter
- Contactless and card payments
- Strict hygiene procedures and all areas regularly sanitised
- We ask that you don't bring your own containers or serve yourself. All hot food, soup and salad will be served to you in compostable containers
- In Fulton Outfitters, clothes cannot be tried on in the store. Clothes however can be returned for different sizes
Thank you for your cooperation!